- Robust and Scalable
- Document Capture and Management
- Web Interface
- User Licensing
- Integrated Scanning and Capture
- OCR and Searchable PDF
- Docsvault PDF Printer
- MS Office Integration
- Automatic Email Capture
- Inbuilt PDF Editor & Viewer
- Document Profiling
- Full Text Search
- Version Control
- Document Relations
- Audit Trail
- Email Notifications & Alerts
- Simple Workflow
- Fine Grained Security
- Windows Explorer Integration
- Active Directory Integration
- Public Share Link
- Records Retention
- Watched Folders
- Quick Email
- File Templates
- Folder Templates
- Connect Remote Offices
- Backup and Restore Tools
- Other features
In today's information driven world, getting to your documents using an online document management system from anywhere is a key to maintaining your edge. Docsvault's desktop clients allow quick access to documents hosted on your server when you are in your office. However, in the current fast paced environment, businesses also require access to their information while their workforce is on the road or when working from home.
Docsvault's Web Interface gives you the freedom to work from anywhere using any standard web browser while still keeping your data in your control. Users can search for and collaborate on their documents using the same powerful desktop interface - now inside their web browsers.
- Makes your documents available online 24 x 7 with banking grade security
- Allows you to stay updated on tasks and events while on the go
- Easy to use; similar to Desktop client in appearance and functionality
- Docsvault repository is hosted on your own server so your information stays with you under your full control
- No need to email yourself copies of important documents to access them outside your office
- No software to install to access your document repository
Docsvault Web Interface
What it means for you?
Imagine you are sitting somewhere in California with a client and you want an important document in your New York office. What if you are at the airport or at home and quickly need to complete few task in Docsvault? If you think about it, you run into such situations many times.
With Docsvault's Web Interface there is no need to wait or trust faulty methods of collaboration. Answer that client query, finish up that report or move that workflow process forward – no matter where you are.
Online Task Management
Docsvault's Web Interface also allows full access to your routed documents and tasks. Stay updated on your incoming tasks, follow up with tasks you assigned to others, or check off your personal tasks. With online access to your tasks you can accomplish all your task management routine seven while not in the office.
Share Documents Online
With proper rights, Docsvault allows you to create online public links from the Web Interface. So no matter where you are, you can create public URLs of files or folders easily and share them with any one you want. Public links can be secured with a password and can be set to expire on desired date. For more information on this feature see Online Document Sharing.
- Web based document management with online access anytime, anywhere
- All the advantages of online document management with complete security for your documents–data is stored on your site
- No hassles of installing and updating client software on all machines
- Use your own website to access your repository - example:https://www.abc.com/dms/
- Built into Enterprise edition - No additional cost for web access
- No high monthly fees for online access
- Share documents with your clients and vendors
- Connect Remote Office
Connect remote offices and allow remote users to access your documents over VPN connection.
- Simple Workflow
Simple task management functions to ensure smooth processes and improved productivity.
- Quick Email
Allow users to email documents directly from within Docsvault for super-fast emailing.
Michael Famularo, Manager
Michael L. Levine M.D., F.A.C.S.
Stuart Cahill, AIF
CPL Wealth Management
Amir Bienstock, President
Allpoint Home Health
Peter Grant, CEO